Working Set Ltd. provides a number of services related to grant writing.
Whether you are a single academic preparing a grant, a large multi-institution consortium putting together a complex bid, a company looking to secure grant funding or a grant funding agency, we can help.
- Grant writing coaching and mentoring programme that is suitable for individuals as well as teams. This continuing professional development programme includes:
- An introduction to The Grant Hacker’s principles TM.
- Elements of design thinking.
- Demonstrates how to use the 12 grant hackers tools TM to implement a successful grant writing process.
- Introduces “deep work” and its connection to productive grant writing.
- Includes 12 months of free access to Workli’s deep work coaching and work management platform.
- Grant consultancy & review:
- A focused look at your grant writing plan and submission material.
- Formal assessment of quality using our Grant Hackers scoring cardTM .
- Actionable insights on how to improve your grant.
- Grant ideation and crafting workshops:
- We will work with you to run a grant ideation and crafting workshop suitable to your needs.
- On-site/off-site brainstorming workshops, writing retreats or on-line/remote pair-writing buddies.
- All grants resulting from the workshops are quality checked using our Grant Hackers scoring cardTM providing actionable insights on how to improve them.
For more details please contact us using the contact form on the top menu so we can get back to you as soon as possible